5 Looks I’m Coveting For Spring
Hey guys! Can you believe it’s April already! This year is already flying by! I, for one, am done with winter and heavy layers and being cold and am ready for some warmer weather and of course, SPRING TRENDS! Brighter & lighter colours, light layers, open toe shoes and spring jackets, oh my! I also wanted to let everyone know how excited I am to announce my BRAND NEW YouTube channel! I’m excited to use my channel, in addition to me blog, to share all the things I love with you. So be sure to jump on over and subscribe (pretty please 🙂 If you follow me on Snapchat, you’ll also be the first to know when I’m uploading a new video. Did you catch my VERY FIRST video? It was a Dollarama Haul. Check it out and if you liked it, be sure to give it a thumbs up! ❤ ❤
Now back to some of the looks I’m loving for Spring. I wanted to share some shopping inspo I found online and some of the items I’m coveting for a fresh spring wardrobe! I do want to add that my inspo is based on online only so quality and fit are still up in the air… I also added links to the exact pics below but you can also take these pics as inspiration for any store you usually shop at!
1. Bodysuits – I love the look of bodysuits and not having to worry about tucked in shirts bunching up! (THE WORST RIGHT!) I love them long sleeved, camisole, lace, floral and v-neck. I love how easy they are to wear with jeans, shorts or skirts. Easy to transition from spring to summer too!
2. Off the Shoulder Tops- I’m ready to give winter the cold shoulder (lol, pun intended!) But seriously, with cold YEG winters I love cozy higher neck tops and scarfs so with the weather warming up I’m ready to let my shoulders get some sun. I love tops with interesting details like the TopShop sweater with the bows. And floral and chambray colours are perfect for spring. There is also a comfy options for weekends. Dressed up or dressed down, with jeans, shorts or skirts, these tops are another perfect piece to go from spring to summer.
Forever21 Floral Open-Shoulder Top/Forever21 Off-The-Shoulder Terry Top/Forever21 Striped Off-The-Shoulder Top/POLO RALPH LAUREN Striped Off-the-Shoulder Top/TOPSHOP Bow-Shoulder Sweater/Zara Off-The-Shoulder Striped Blouse
3. Opened Toe Shoes and Cute Flats- What new spring outfit wouldn’t be complete without a beautiful pair of SHOES! Oh man, I just luv shoes, and you know I couldn’t pick just one style! They just had to be fresh, springy colours and and shoe off some skin. HAH! I think I accomplished that with these lovely shoes! And I kinda want them all! ❤
4. Spring coats- Bye Bye heavy winter jackets! Hello light drapy coats, floral bombers and detailed jean jackets! Not to mention the blush, nude, mauve and pink tones of the season! In YEG, spring day weather changes day to day, and cool mornings and evenings mean a light jacket is essential.
5. Chokers and delicate chain necklaces – I have just been loving chokers and delicate chains. I also love the combination of both. Lovely with any spring outfit and perfect to wear into the summer.
Forever21 Faux Suede Choker Necklace Set/Forever21 Faux Suede Choker Set/Forever21 Heart Charm Choker Set/Forever21 Metallic Faux Leather Choker/ Forever21 Mirrored Metal Choker/Forever21 Velvet Cross Charm Necklace Set
And have you guys heard of Ebates? If you do a lot of online shopping I’d highly recommend it. It’s an online cash rebate program that gives you a percentage back on your purchases. I even installed a Ebates Express Cash Back Button pin on my internet toolbar that way any time I go to a site that Ebates works for, a little message pops up to activate the cash back. That way I won’t miss getting cash back and it’s on less step too! You can check out more info through my referral link
All this inspo is definitely making me excited for the warmer months ahead! In fact, as I’m writing this, I’m sitting here listening to the rain outside. ❤ What are your favorite spring trends this year? Where’s your go to shop? Let me know in the comments below 🙂